Isi brings over 20 years’ valuable experience, covering numerous industry and services sectors. His technical, practical and commercial skills have been honed through successful roles as a consultant, project manager, IT manager and CTO. Working both in the UK and overseas, Isi built his expertise on the foundations of a degree in computing followed by considerable commercial exposure.
One of Isi’s key strengths is the power of data insight. When combined with his scientific, methodical approach and his deep understanding of technology, this allows him to deliver IT innovation which is sustainable, scalable and well-governed.
Isi’s skills include
• Delivering strategic, solution-focussed planning and advice at Board level
• Turning data into insight and initiating digital transformation to drive business forward
• Refocussing IT departments to become revenue generators rather than cost centres
• Providing a valuable combination of technical guidance and team leadership
• Designing individual systems and processes whilst creating whole solutions
Len has extensive experience working with a number of top 50 professional firms including EY and Mazars, as well as several large corporates including Marks & Spencer, Tesco and Kingfisher.