Neil has over 10 years’ experience delivering high level technology expertise and customer focused services in lead and support capacities. He is an enthusiastic team player with vast knowledge gained in pressured customer-facing environments. Neil has a broad range of technical knowledge, extensive experience and a track record in dealing with incidents, VIP Support, service transformation, projects and working successfully with diverse stakeholders in small business enterprises and large organisations.
Neil’s skills include:
- Service management, project management, project co-ordination and delegation
- IT Service Desk, Customer Services Operations and third-party management
- Team Mentoring, Team management, Training and Supervising
- Mobile device and Telecoms support
- Server virtualisation
- Technical support in a variety of software and hardware
Neil began his career as an applications and network infrastructure engineer with a focus on servers and system administration. He went on to become an IT services manager and then a helpdesk manager. In these roles he managed client projects as well as engineers and onsite resources. He has been the point of escalation for technical issues from first and second line support. Neil has also implemented helpdesk processes and knowledgebase to improve client service delivery.
Neil is experienced in the following sectors; IT Managed Services, Retail, Telecoms, Professional Services, Accounting Firms, Marketing.Back to Associates