Helen has spent her entire career helping firms make the best possible decisions about resources, processes and technology. She combines a multidisciplinary skill set with an affinity for people that delivers achievable, lasting improvements for clients.
Helen’s expertise is in optimising, streamlining and standardising systems to boost efficiency and profit. Her background in technology and consulting helps clients understand the challenges they face and quickly arrive at effective, practical solutions.
Helen is passionate about guiding firms in their technology choices in practical ways that users can embrace and that help them maximise their potential.
Helen’s specific skills include: –
- Strategic planning and operational execution
- Process improvement and standardisation
- Maximising return from existing systems
- Data discipline and quality assurance
- Procurement and deployment of specialist software applications
- Vendor relationship management
- Change management & adoption
Helen started her career with EY in Sydney, Australia, specialising in corporate tax advisory. She went on to achieve post-graduate qualifications in accounting, taxation and law. Helen has spent the last seven years advising professionals on how to select and implement the right solutions to quickly and assuredly achieve their commercial goals.Back to Associates